The ArGo (Arizer Go) is Arizer's smallest vaporizer to date. It has all the qualitities Arizer vaporizers are known for and adds ultra-portability to the mix.
ArGo (Arizer Go) quality
Just like the Air II and the Solo II, the ArGo features glass stems that function as a chamber, air path and mouthpiece in one. Entirely made out of glass, these stems provide an amazing flavour.
Like previous Arizer editions it's practically maintenance-free. Only the glass stems need a soak every once in a while.
What's more, the ArGo's build quality, performance, heat up time (under one minute) and durability is equal to that of the other trusty Arizer vaporizers.
ArGo (Arizer Go) features
- Ultra-portable - This vaporizer fits in the palm of a hand, is compact and light-weight.
- Discreet - The top part can be extended to conceal and protect the mouthpiece.
- Display - The ArGo features a screen that displays the set temperature, the current temperature and the battery status. Screen brightness and auto shut-off timer can be adjusted.
- Replaceable battery - First of all: the battery life of the ArGo is great; a fully charged battery can last for 7 to 10 sessions. This device can charge through USB and allows pass-through charging. However, the ArGo's 18650 battery can be replaced, making it ideal for on the go.
- Phenomenal vapour production - Thanks to its hybrid heating technique, wide temperature range (50°C to 220°C ) and glass stems that preserve herb flavour, this vaporizer produces thick, terpy, smooth and aromatic clouds of vapour.
What’s in the box?
- ArGo (Arizer Go) vaporizer
- 1 ArGo battery
- 1 USB charger /power adapter
- 2 Glass aroma tube
- 2 Silicone stem caps
- 1 Belt-Clip carry case
- 1 Stainless steel stirring tool
- 4 Stainless steel filter screens
- 1 Manual